Thursday, December 17, 2009

Unemployement

This article helped me to fully grasp the depth and difficulty of this economic recession. So far, where we live in rural MN and the fact that I do still have a job, has insulated me. This has helped me more specifically, grasp what kinds of effects joblessness can have on each of us. I am thankful this article came along since it has given me a better grasp on what a few of my members and their families may be going through after the recent closing of the prison in our area. This was one of our major employers.

The message of the article made me very thankful that I still have a job. I am thankful that, many of our friends and relatives (not all) have remained employed. We have been and continue to pray for all our friends, neighbors and relatives. We will be praying that more jobs become available for them and for all in this nation. We are praying for those who are currently unemployed and those who still are employed.

No comments:

Post a Comment